Friday, January 21, 2011

Download Greg Grunberg on Drums in the Band From TV CD, “Hoggin’ All The Covers Unleashed!”

I recently saw the Band From TV perform at the NAMM festival in Los Angeles and was blown away! I also found out that the group has just released their FIRST EVER digital download of their album “Hoggin’ All The Covers Unleashed!”

The album features the BAND FROM TV original line up of stars:
- Hugh Laurie (HOUSE)
- Greg Grunberg (HEROES)
- Bonnie Somerville (THE UGLY TRUTH)
- Bob Guiney (THE BACHELOR)

Though not on the album, Jessie Spencer, Adrian Pasdar & Scott Grimes also performed with the Band From TV.

“Hoggin’ All The Covers Unleashed!” is packed full of great classic rock songs that EVERYONE knows and loves. Recorded live in 5.1 Digital Surround Sound, this CD is over 60 minutes full of fun energy and danceable (you won’t be able NOT TO dance!) tunes that bring back memories of every era.

Songs on the CD include: Goodnight Irene, Viva Las Vegas, Piece of My Heart, You Really Got Me, Will It Go Round in Circles, Feelin Alright, Pink Cadillac, Lean On Me, Hard to Handle, The Letter, Papa Loved Mama, Mustang Sally and Shake Your Tail Feather.

If you buy the full album, you get the bonus DVD which includes a live video performance of “You Really Got Me”, Band Interviews, 7 Screensavers and/or Wallpapers and a full color information and photo packed, 20 page booklet.

Of the monies Band From TV members receive from sales, they donate 100% to each of their designated charities as follows: Hugh Laurie to Save the Children, James Denton to The Conservation Fund, Greg Grunberg to both The Epilepsy Foundation and, Bob Guiney to both The Art of Elysium and Children’s Hospital LA and Bonnie Somerville to Child Abuse Prevention Program (CAPP).

Visit the official Band From TV website to Buy the CD or get on their mailing list.

Get the Download(s) At:
iTunes -

Wednesday, January 12, 2011


Unlike the largest download site who takes 37% to 40% of royalites for the sale of each Artists’ digital downloads, and unlike other sites that charge a monthly, up-front or bandwidth storage fee,, a leading Indie Artist store (and more) requires no up-front fees, no monthly fees, no storage fees and takes only 15% of royalties for download sales; leaving the Artist, 85%.

Let’s face it, when you are an independent doing your own marketing and publicity, you can send your customers anywhere you please, so why just go along with the crowd and send them to iTunes when you can make MORE than double the royalties at
Register for Free at